Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    A left back. I think that position is the least of our worries tbh
    That's what I thought when I saw the link. Can only think there's still a question mark over robinsons fitness and they don't just want kepewka as the only option if something goes wrong!

Comment

He can play further forward apparently.
      Allows Kpekawa to go out on loan as well, so he can get regular game time.
      Wouldnt be the worst of free signings, assuming he's decent.

If Burton have a fans forum then it might be worth having a look to see what they're saying about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        He can play further forward apparently.
        Allows Kpekawa to go out on loan as well, so he can get regular game time.
        Wouldnt be the worst of free signings, assuming he's decent.

If Burton have a fans forum then it might be worth having a look to see what they're saying about this.
        Thread to keep an eye on - http://burtonbrewers.proboards.com/t...nk-qpr-mccrory

Comment

Nice one, he may become a squad player as he'll cost naff all.

Comment

Been told by Oxford fan at work he reckons we've had scouts there quite a lot this season. Reckons he's seen Les. Could be out of few players Roofe, O'Dowda, Dunkley

Comment

Been told by Oxford fan at work he reckons we've had scouts there quite a lot this season. Reckons he's seen Les. Could be out of few players Roofe, O'Dowda, Dunkley
              Roofe is the one to go for but again like most good players there is a que for him. The good thing is we have been following him for a while.

Comment

Roofe is the one to go for but again like most good players there is a que for him. The good thing is we have been following him for a while.

Comment

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swanseacity

Comment

Voted yes - 78% in favour - take whatever fee we can get and spend it on someone who wants to play for us

Comment

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...aac-hayden/#20

Comment

I have read that the player from Burton is also capable of playing in midfield.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                          Voted yes - 78% in favour - take whatever fee we can get and spend it on someone who wants to play for us
                          Ferking great news......

Comment

a belgian journalist writes:

Pieter-Jan Calcoen
                            ‏@PJCalcoen

#QPR and #Chievo are interested in signing #KVKortrijk and Luxembourg defender @MaximeChanot.

curiously, the player has retweeted it as well.

https://twitter.com/PJCalcoen/status/731386861667659776

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              a belgian journalist writes:

Pieter-Jan Calcoen
                              ‏@PJCalcoen

#QPR and #Chievo are interested in signing #KVKortrijk and Luxembourg defender @MaximeChanot.

curiously, the player has retweeted it as well.

https://twitter.com/PJCalcoen/status/731386861667659776
                              Tall centre back playing in Belgium, supposedly had a good first half to the season. Lacking as a ball player though, would most likely be cover for Hall. Said to be the best player from Luxembourg at the moment. Decent age as well.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Alledged that we are in for Maxime Chanot, Luxembourg international defender who plays in Belgium

Comment

Working...
                                X