Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    No wonder why we haven't signed a striker, Derby have bid 8.5 million for Vydra
    What's the score with their FFP? They spent £25m last season on transfer fees alone! I remember Dyche saying when Derby signed Shackell that the wages he was offered were eye watering, they must be a mess financially.

Comment

No wonder why we haven't signed a striker, Derby have bid 8.5 million for Vydra
      And Sunderland have bid 8 million for 18 year old Oliver Burke from Forest.
      Prices are mind boggling now days

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        And Sunderland have bid 8 million for 18 year old Oliver Burke from Forest.
        Prices are mind boggling now days
        Got a big future that lad, think that's a good deal with today's prices.

Comment

• Kodjia of Brizzle City going to Derby for 14 million

Comment

Kodjia of Brizzle City going to Derby for 14 million
            Read that earlier! As I posted above, how are they bypassing FFP?!

Comment

• 14mill??!! Mental!
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Read that earlier! As I posted above, how are they bypassing FFP?!
                No idea mate and just signed Vydra for 8 million crazy crazy prices

Comment

No idea mate and just signed Vydra for 8 million crazy crazy prices
                  They spent big last season do as I understand the rules it's s hit or bust this season. They need to go up or there fined etc next season

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    They spent big last season do as I understand the rules it's s hit or bust this season. They need to go up or there fined etc next season
                    Don't fancy them to go up atall. Had pretty much same group of players for 3 seasons now and bottled it every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      It's all nonsense anyway. If they fail to go up, it has to be a hefty points deduction surely? If they get fined or put under an embargo it's pretty pointless as it's more than likely they'll get promoted within a year or two with current squad.

Comment

Don't fancy them to go up atall. Had pretty much same group of players for 3 seasons now and bottled it every time.
                        They had a big go last season and brought in the likes of Johnson, Ince, Butterfield, Shackell, Weimann, Blackman etc. They spent £29m and didn't bring in a penny for outgoings! This summer they've spent £8m on Vydra and a further £14m on Kodjia, while recouping zero again! A squad of 30 players as well, they're heading for financial ruin!

Comment

They had a big go last season and brought in the likes of Johnson, Ince, Butterfield, Shackell, Weimann, Blackman etc. They spent £29m and didn't bring in a penny for outgoings! This summer they've spent £8m on Vydra and a further £14m on Kodjia, while recouping zero again! A squad of 30 players as well, they're heading for financial ruin!
                          It's mad isn't it!
                          Yet do they get the stick we did ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            It's mad isn't it!
                            Yet do they get the stick we did ?
                            This club more so than Newcastle make no sense to me. How are they actually getting away with this? I know Newcastle bought Murphy today but still are evens but Derby come on.

Comment

It's all nonsense anyway. If they fail to go up, it has to be a hefty points deduction surely? If they get fined or put under an embargo it's pretty pointless as it's more than likely they'll get promoted within a year or two with current squad.
                              Not sure myself they have invested poorly and the these players have failed three seasons running can't see that changing. Glad to see everyone's first choice for manager Pearson making such a dramatic impact there

Comment

• what I witnessed Friday, Derby have no chance of going up. Keogh still in the teamNot606 saying we're sniffing after Bristol Rovers Matty Taylor. Talking to a Gashead today and he rates him, anyone heard this rumour?
                                Last edited by lymehoop; 28-08-2016, 03:25 PM.
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X