Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
    i wouldn't lose any sleep over it shania, he only went on loan to Stabęk 6 days ago, that wouldn't have happened if we (or indeed the fools) had been genuinely interested.
    I guess you are right, Klonk...I didn“t find anything suggesting a move to us in the papers today.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Bradley Dack to Brighton for 2 mil. Can't believe we ain't in for him for that price. Annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Bradley Dack to Brighton for 2 mil. Can't believe we ain't in for him for that price. Annoying
        I noticed he had scored again last night.

Comment

Bradley Dack to Brighton for 2 mil. Can't believe we ain't in for him for that price. Annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I noticed he had scored again last night.
            and missed a pen

Comment

• Well that shows you the level of the clubs ambition doesn't it

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Well that shows you the level of the clubs ambition doesn't it
                Cheerful soul aren't you dogs?

Comment

• Maybe we've learnt our lesson in buying players from the lower leagues for big money? Dack may prove to be a good signing but 22 goals in 82 games in League One is about average for a good attacking midfielder at that level.

Where would Dack fit in because he ain't better than Chery? Or are we expected to spend £2m for him to sit on the bench nowadays?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Cheerful soul aren't you dogs?
                    Yeah that's the way I feel about football at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Maybe we've learnt our lesson in buying players from the lower leagues for big money? Dack may prove to be a good signing but 22 goals in 82 games in League One is about average for a good attacking midfielder at that level.

Where would Dack fit in because he ain't better than Chery? Or are we expected to spend £2m for him to sit on the bench nowadays?
                      He can play in any position across the 3 behind the striker. Watched him quite a few times that's why I sing his praises quite alot on here.

Comment

He can play in any position across the 3 behind the striker. Watched him quite a few times that's why I sing his praises quite alot on here.
                        Yeah but watching from a far he seems better centrally?

Can't see him getting in our side tbf, possibly the left of the 3 but then I don't think that's his best position and for £2m, you want him playing where he's best.

I also think the board are wary of spending big money on lower league players now as none of them have really paid off, except Luongo, but he's only a good squad player imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Yeah but watching from a far he seems better centrally?

Can't see him getting in our side tbf, possibly the left of the 3 but then I don't think that's his best position and for £2m, you want him playing where he's best.

I also think the board are wary of spending big money on lower league players now as none of them have really paid off, except Luongo, but he's only a good squad player imo.
                          Yeah I suppose you are right. Probably just the fact I really rate him and I didn't want him to go to another championship club.

Comment

• Abraham scored for Bristol City again....
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Yeah I suppose you are right. Probably just the fact I really rate him and I didn't want him to go to another championship club.
                              Yeah I understand mate, especially as you've watched him a few times.

Comment

• No wonder why we haven't signed a striker, Derby have bid 8.5 million for Vydra

Comment

Working...
                                X