Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    It was Fulham
    Yeah saw that mate. being claimed on twitter that Norwich will sign McCormack, & Fulham will try & buy Martin, Russell, & Keogh from Derby.
    Also being reported by journo Alan Nixon,

"Fulham want to mount a ram raid for 3 derby players if they sell ross mccormack. The cottagers have enquired about striker johnny russell, centre half richard keogh and target man chris martin.

Source nixon and the sun"

Comment

• Pipe Sierra @PipeSierra27
      ⚽️ Patrick Bamford es querido en #Celtic, #AstonVilla, #QPR y #Fulham. [Standard]
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Probably Celtic then.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Pochettino confirms Bentaleb & Pritchard have no future - could we realistically get Pritchard or Bentaleb? #QPR http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Jie-stay.html
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Probably Celtic then.
            More likely Villa !

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              More likely Villa !
              Or Fulham, never us. We are the joke of football and the worst club in the country according to this forum at the moment.

Comment

• When you get tagged with a label it's hard to shake it off and that has to be earned Mac

Comment

More likely Villa !
                  Yeah I agree Celtic already have Griffith's, Dembele, Roberts, Nadir so stacked in that department. He would be on the bench again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Pochettino confirms Bentaleb & Pritchard have no future - could we realistically get Pritchard or Bentaleb? #QPR http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Jie-stay.html
                    Pritchard is possible... Bentaleb will go midtable prem surely. The guy is a class act and is only getting released because of competition.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

More likely Villa !
                      You could be right, dogsrrs.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Pritchard is possible... Bentaleb will go midtable prem surely. The guy is a class act and is only getting released because of competition.
                        I think Pocchetino is being a bit short sighted getting rid of so many potential players, like Bentalab, Mason, Pritchard, even Chadli has been rumoured to leave. They have champion s league next year and need a full squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          I think Pocchetino is being a bit short sighted getting rid of so many potential players, like Bentalab, Mason, Pritchard, even Chadli has been rumoured to leave. They have champion s league next year and need a full squad.
                          To be fair, take a look at their squad... If I was Poch, the only one of those I'd be desperate to keep is Chadli. Mason is such an average player, Bentaleb will never develop without the game time and Pritchard isn't a top 4 team player yet.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Look at who we've signed and from where. Nothing suggests we'll change our new buying policy. We don't shop from the prem anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
                              Look at who we've signed and from where. Nothing suggests we'll change our new buying policy. We don't shop from the prem anymore.
                              Grant Hall last year was from Prem... If the player is right and the price is right, we'll sign them, no matter from where.

Comment

• Hardly, he was owned by a prem club previous to joining us, played 0 games for Spurs. Was out of contract, having been on loan to Birmingham & Blackpool

Comment

Working...
                                X