Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Transfer Centre 9 @TransferCentre9
    QPR are lining up a £2M for Sheffield United forward Che Adams #twitterblades #qpr

59m
    Highly rated. Never actually seen him play though

Comment

• Hes a decent prospect, very highly sort after and could be a good signing.

Personally hoped we would look at someone more accustom to the championship and proven. However those type of players don't come cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        QPR fan apparently but also supposed to be bit of a wrongun
        Wasn't he in the paper a few years back wiping his backside with a wad of 50s?

Comment

• Yep, sure that was him, would rather spend an extra 2-3 mill and get Wells.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
            Wasn't he in the paper a few years back wiping his backside with a wad of 50s?
            With his full name of Che Zach Everton Fred Adams,his parents obviously like a joke now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
              Yep, sure that was him, would rather spend an extra 2-3 mill and get Wells.
              Wasn't it Ridgewell lthat used the£50 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Wasn't it Ridgewell lthat used the£50 ?
                Yeah it was dogs but it was only 20s not 50s

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-20-notes.html

Comment

• so we want to sign a couple of ars e wipes.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Yeah it was dogs but it was only 20s not 50s

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-20-notes.html
                    Cheap skate ! Bet some of the scumbags from Fulham Broadway had a chuckle
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 17-07-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Where are Ned and caulker going? Oh yeah £15 mill to Bournemouth, how did I forget?

Can't see Ned going anywhere after being named captain and he turned down norwich last season so he's not eager to move
                      This ^^^...He won't be leaving neither will Caulker, which I'm quite happy about, new boss new fitness regime, lets get behind them, and hope the
                      opposition don't!

Comment

• Rubin Kazan show interest in Sandro: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...kazan-interest

Comment

• Be even more shocked at rubin kazan affording sandro than Bournemouth spending 15 million on Ned and caulker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Be even more shocked at rubin kazan affording sandro than Bournemouth spending 15 million on Ned and caulker.
                            Disagree mate. There's money in the Russian league and Rubin are spenders. They have yann mvila (on loan at Sunderland last season) on their books and I reckon he's on more than sandro

Comment

• Maybe mate, maybe. We can only hope (and pray.)

Comment

• If that happens, Rubin Kazan will have what could have been our midfield duo a few years ago.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X