• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    PFA Transfer News @PFATransfers
    #avfc have agreed a 6m deal with #qpr for winger Matt Phillips
    Take the money

Comment

• There's clearly a decent player there, but not at LR...of course he'll play a blinder when he returns in December

Comment

• £6m would be worth taking if true, just reinforces our position as a mid table club in this division if we sell to Villa which is where I believe we will finish again this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          £6m would be worth taking if true, just reinforces our position as a mid table club in this division if we sell to Villa which is where I believe we will finish again this season.
          Agree with the mid table, and 6 million is a pretty good deal all round.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Agree with the mid table, and 6 million is a pretty good deal all round.
            No truth in that rumour confirmed by rob Brennan the kilburn & times journo some twit making it up!

Comment

• couple of things to look out for today.

fer announcement.

philips developments regarding villa and/or wba

oh, and this................

malcolm jacobus @maljacqpr
              London Live is showing The Four Year Plan tonight at 9pm. #QPR @QPRFC

59m
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Comment

• good gawd please no...........no............NOOOOOOOOOOO

http://breakingfootballupdate.com/20...ue-star/2395/3

Another one for the list Mc
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Done mate.
                    Wouldn't be to bad on a year contract as cover or the odd game that's going to be a real battle , or for his experience alone he must be worth a cheeky punt. But saying all that, he doesn't seem a jfh type of signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Done mate.
                      Wouldn't be to bad on a year contract as cover or the odd game that's going to be a real battle , or for his experience alone he must be worth a cheeky punt. But saying all that, he doesn't seem a jfh type of signing.
                      Osman would be a quality signing for any championship side

Comment

• Fair shout gaz...... but he's 35, how old is Clint, who jfh bombed out for being to old?
                        That's why I'm thinking he ain't the jfh type.

Comment

• Got a couple of England caps only 3 years ago. Ok age aint on his side but Id imagine he's still got a fair bit of quality about him, especially at Championship level...
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Osman on a 1 year deal on a cheap wage would be a good signing into.

Good footballer who could chip in with a few goals!

Comment

• Osman on a 1 year deal on a cheap wage would be a good signing imo!

Good footballer who could chip in with a few goals!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Fair shout gaz...... but he's 35, how old is Clint, who jfh bombed out for being to old?
                                That's why I'm thinking he ain't the jfh type.
                                Tbf that's not true, Clint wanted to play more than JFH offered him, that's the reason for leaving.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X