No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidwell's onl got a year left on his contract so they can hold out for £3 mill but will get £0 next summer.

Also those fixtures are clearly a hoax as it has us playing Brighton on a Saturday. Never happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Bidwell's onl got a year left on his contract so they can hold out for £3 mill but will get £0 next summer.

Also those fixtures are clearly a hoax as it has us playing Brighton on a Saturday. Never happens
      Too much bum action in Brighton on a wkend, so midwk makes more sense. I am old fashioned as I know you youngster's can turn a blind eye to it
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Both already in list.
        Kevin, I thought it would helpful to organise the players into their positions. Corrected a couple of typos and duplicates too: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...78#post1533378

Comment

• You took Mark Noble off.,

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            You took Mark Noble off.,
            I certainly did mate, but feel free to re-enter him if you insist

Comment

• No was a joke to see if anyone apart from me and you actually read the list mate.

Comment

• Football League confirms leaked 2016/17 'fixture list' is a hoax and give progress update on devising schedule: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...1617-11432127?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Bidwell and Lynch remain QPR targets: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...well-approach?
                  Check latest get westlondon artical. Bidwell deal is off
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Check latest get westlondon artical. Bidwell deal is off
                    But this is from Dave Mac today Hits, saying we're returning with an improved offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Too much bum action in Brighton on a wkend, so midwk makes more sense. I am old fashioned as I know you youngster's can turn a blind eye to it
                      Fair enough Weare, hadn't realised. The Brighton bumming scene isn't quite my thing but if you confirm its more of a wkend thing then it must be right. Can't imagine how much hassle you would get driving the amg through Brighton on a Saturday

Comment

• Bradley Dack off to Bristol City. We was interested wasn't we? Or was it just a rumour

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          But this is from Dave Mac today Hits, saying we're returning with an improved offer.

Conflicting reports Stan. Not sure who is correct on this one.

here is the get west london article...................

Chances of QPR signing Brentford's highly-rated Jake Bidwell - see above - took a downward spiral today after Bees slapped a £3m price tag on him.

Hoops have no intention of paying that for any player this summer - not least a defender, and especially one with only a year left on his contract.

The new dawn of a cut-price Rs has them scouting Europe for bargains, especially France and Italy as exclusively revealed on GetWestLondon, as well as players out of contract in the Football League.

Instead, Rs will look to the encouraging form of Cole Kpekawa in the hope their 20-year-old academy graduate plugs the gap left by the departure of Clint Hill, Yun suk-Young and loanee Paul Konchesky.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Bradley Dack off to Bristol City. We was interested wasn't we? Or was it just a rumour
                            I think someone just mentioned the name, there wasn't any interest I don't think.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Conflicting reports Stan. Not sure who is correct on this one.

here is the get west london article...................

Chances of QPR signing Brentford's highly-rated Jake Bidwell - see above - took a downward spiral today after Bees slapped a £3m price tag on him.

Hoops have no intention of paying that for any player this summer - not least a defender, and especially one with only a year left on his contract.

The new dawn of a cut-price Rs has them scouting Europe for bargains, especially France and Italy as exclusively revealed on GetWestLondon, as well as players out of contract in the Football League.

Instead, Rs will look to the encouraging form of Cole Kpekawa in the hope their 20-year-old academy graduate plugs the gap left by the departure of Clint Hill, Yun suk-Young and loanee Paul Konchesky.
                              Good, it's about damn time we were sensible imo and not pay over the odds for championship players.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                I think someone just mentioned the name, there wasn't any interest I don't think.
                                Damn. Shame. He's a class little player, one I've watched many times. Bristol building a good team there

Comment

Working...
                                X