• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Agreed mate
    Queens Park Rangers ‎@OfficialQPRFAN
    BREAKING:Bostock set to sign for #QPR

http://www.winnersports.co.uk/john-b...ngers-fc-50974
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• FL92Transfer ‎@FL92Transfer
      Middlesbrough and Hull City are interested in QPR midfielder Leroy Fer #boro #hcafc #QPR

Comment

• West Bromwich Albion target move for Steven Caulker....

http://www.squawka.com/news/west-bro...report/684921?
        http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...-key-11413642?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Yeah I'm not putting normal twitter rumours., only from press people.
          I very much like this policy Kev. would be nice also if press people didn't include the daily fail and the sun
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            I very much like this policy Kev. would be nice also if press people didn't include the daily fail and the sun
            according to westlondon sport, we have had a bid turned down for one of the french lads, can someone post the link on here please.

Comment

• forget the last post.

here is the artical....................

QPR chase deals for French duo

By David McIntyre 02/06/2016

QPR: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Les Ferdinand

QPR have had an offer for Metz winger Yeni Ngbakoto turned down by the French outfit.

The two clubs remain in discussions and Rangers are hoping to take the 24-year-old to Loftus Road this summer.

They are also keen on Sehrou Guirassy, 20, but Lille are demanding a big fee for the France Under-21 striker after he impressed during the recent Toulon Tournament.

Brighton have also shown some interest in Guirassy, who spent part of last season on loan at Auxerre.

Meanwhile, QPR remain keen to sign Brentford left-back Jake Bidwell and Huddersfield central defender Joel Lynch despite having had approaches for

Comment

• TFS Wolves ‎@TFS_Wolves
                Out of contract West Brom striker Victor Anichebe is a target for Wolves, QPR and Leeds #wwfc #qpr #lufc #wbafc…

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...g-lisbon-move?

QPR midfielder Sandro in talks over Sporting Lisbon move

By Lyall Thomas
                  Last Updated: 02/06/16 3:10pm

Sandro joined West Brom on loan in January but made only five starts

QPR midfielder Sandro is in talks over a move to Sporting Lisbon, Sky sources understand.

The Brazil international spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom but failed to earn the offer of a permanent deal.

He made just five starts in six months at the Hawthorns and it is understood manager Tony Pulis has opted to explore other central midfielder options.

Sandro, 27, joined QPR from Tottenham in a £6m deal in the summer of 2014, with Spurs recouping all the money they paid Brazilian side Internacional to sign him.

He had played in the Champions League under former Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp, and it was Redknapp who took him to Loftus Road before the Rs were relegated in 2015.

Sandro has made 28 appearances for the west London club, including 11 in the Championship last season, and has 17 caps for his country.

Comment

• todays news.................

sandro has until the weekend to decide if he wants to move to portugal.

henry close to signing new contract.

bostock to be announced in next 24 hours.

west brom pushing hard for caulker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      todays news.................

Cheers for the update hits.

Comment

• If Henry signs, I wonder how that will affect our interest in the polish midfielder? I guess we have to wait and see...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          todays news.................

Bit slow with the news! Where did here about bostock signing in next 24hrs? Are we expecting more rumours later? I only dislike you because of negative comments after matches & slagging potential signings off before they've signed, enjoy rumours though & keeps the summer months interesting.

Comment

• caption of a an interview with Les on SSN he says we will bring at least half a dozen players

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              caption of a an interview with Les on SSN he says we will bring at least half a dozen players
                              Thats probably a realistic amount of what is needed, but suspect we'll sign nearer 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                                Bit slow with the news! Where did here about bostock signing in next 24hrs? Are we expecting more rumours later? I only dislike you because of negative comments after matches & slagging potential signings off before they've signed, enjoy rumours though & keeps the summer months interesting.
                                a couple of people tweeted it earlier about bostock, so its not gospel but does seem to have legs. will post the tweet in a bit. probably will be the odd rumour floating about this evening pretty much like most other evenings. only other bit of news that i have seen is roma have joined us and southampton in the race to sign the ivory coast midfielder. kassle or whatever his name is.

hove, any chance you can post that interview up on here mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X