Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be easy getting over and expensive too.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprinswindon1 View Post
      Can't be easy getting over and expensive too.
      Always reasons other than the football to come back though mate. My parents, 3 sisters and nieces all live in the South East.

It's been hard since I moved to SA though. The flight is long and expensive. It was all a lot easier to do a short trip from Dubai.
      Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
      Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Comment

Nice one. Yep there's quite a few of us in the Swindon area. Do you drive up for games?
        Yes - PM if you ever want a lift

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Yep, no problem. The seats are yours.

Will sort it out as soon as the box office opens in the morning and PM you with details etc.
          Nice one Rodders excellect gesture

Comment

Hi. Can i have them please. Want to take my 2 boys to LR. It will be my youngest first visit
            Enjoy the game especially your youngest

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Cheers corby, topman.

Gotta do some tonsil exercises in case washington starts tomorrow. 77, your job is to distract the stewards.
              Well done corbs,great seat Hits,the view is brilliant enjoy

Comment

Hits maybe Corbs could

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Hits maybe Corbs could
                  All sorted thanks corbs and Bill, currently stuck on a rammed train in Clapham, waiting for the driver to show up.

Someone get jjb brother down here ffs
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Art, Rod and Corb Well done.

Comment

Hi. Can i have them please. Want to take my 2 boys to LR. It will be my youngest first visit
                      I bet your loving this especially your youngest

Comment

Just back, great result and day all round. Both my boys loved it. If only we played like that all the time. Big thanks again to Rodman for sorting the tickets-absolute gent

Comment

Cracking day with a fantastic performance from the players.
                          Brilliant seats too.
                          Big thanks to yo corbray, everything went smooth as butter apart from the train driver going awol at Clapham.

Many many thanks once more from the little fella and myself corbray....

#topman
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Brilliant seats too.
                            Big thanks to yo corbray, everything went smooth as butter apart from the train driver going awol at Clapham.

#topman
                            no problem mate, really glad that #yourboy got treated to a spectacle of a game. only way it could have been better is if washington scored. i still got to enjoy the game next to the pool anyway so i'm happy either way, atmosphere seemed cracking in the second half!

Comment

Brilliant seats too.

#topman
                              Great to hear you were there Hits, what a match to see live and good on you corbray!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Just back, great result and day all round. Both my boys loved it. If only we played like that all the time. Big thanks again to Rodman for sorting the tickets-absolute gent

You're welcome. Glad it went well for your boys.

Typical that the only game I've missed this year and we play a blinder!

Comment

Working...
                                X