This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    I think you call the box office with the name of the person using your ticket, then they collect a paper copy on the day.
    I'm sure Corbs can confirm this as he has helped out a few on here with free tickets.
    pretty much this. you just phone the box office and ask if you can leave your season tickets as paper tickets for someone (if you get through to the polish woman though just hang up as shes a nightmare).
    then yep you just give the office the name of the person you're leaving the tickets too and thats it! you've also gotta give your full name and address to whoever is receiving your tickets though incase they need to quote your name and address to pick the tickets up.

it doesn't cost anything extra either so you don't need to worry about that stupid 3.50 booking fee

btw in case anyones wondering, i've given my seat to hitman for tomorrows game as he was the only one to enter. enjoy the game with your son tomorrow
    Last edited by corbray; 01-04-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      pretty much this. you just phone the box office and ask if you can leave your season tickets as paper tickets for someone (if you get through to the polish woman though just hang up as shes a nightmare).
      then yep you just give the office the name of the person you're leaving the tickets too and thats it! you've also gotta give your full name and address to whoever is receiving your tickets though incase they need to quote your name and address to pick the tickets up.

it doesn't cost anything extra either so you don't need to worry about that stupid 3.50 booking fee

btw in case anyones wondering, i've given my seat to hitman for tomorrows game as he was the only one to enter. enjoy the game with your son tomorrow
      Cheers corby, topman.

Gotta do some tonsil exercises in case washington starts tomorrow. 77, your job is to distract the stewards.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

1 x Adult and 2 x under 18 tickets for tomorrow if any one wants em

Seats are in lower loft.

First to say they want them can have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Cheers corby, topman.

Gotta do some tonsil exercises in case washington starts tomorrow. 77, your job is to distract the stewards.
          Now that is something I would pay to watch
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Now that is something I would pay to watch
            oi, i did not mean it like that ya bug ger
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              oi, i did not mean it like that ya bug ger
              LOL, sorry Hits, I was speed reading. All I saw was tonsils, job and 77
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hi. Can i have them please. Want to take my 2 boys to LR. It will be my youngest first visit

Comment

Great gesture Rod. Love seeing fans help each other out like this!
                  Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                  Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Comment

Certainly is a nice gesture. My last game was brum away earlier last year. Not got to LR yet this season. Live in Swindon so not that easy to get to games

Comment

Yep, no problem. The seats are yours.

Will sort it out as soon as the box office opens in the morning and PM you with details etc.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

great gesture rod

Comment

Originally posted by Qprinswindon1 View Post
                            Certainly is a nice gesture. My last game was brum away earlier last year. Not got to LR yet this season. Live in Swindon so not that easy to get to games
                            I live just outside swindon, season ticket holder for over 20years����

Comment

Nice one. Yep there's quite a few of us in the Swindon area. Do you drive up for games?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprinswindon1 View Post
                                Funnily enough, that was my last game too mate. I actually haven't been in the UK for over a year. Normally far more regular a visitor than that, but life has really got in the way this last year.
                                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Comment

Working...
                                X