missing sticky....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing sticky....

the legendary supporters thread.... I mentioned it in the current thread re supporters, since it seems to have disappeared - which would be a shame, becuase there was a lot of erm interesting Rs related social commentary. That's why it was turned into a sticky.

Whilst looking for it I notice this version of V Bulletin has pretty limited search parameters, ie the time window in search results seems really restricted. Could be I've got all this wrong, but some threads are interesting from an archive point of view. Be a shame to have lost them.

I had a search for that thread as well Hal, and also couldn't locate it.

There is this one from 2009 that has some great old members on it introducing themselves.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Just noticed that Nodges introduction post is also on that link, didn't realise how young he was when he passed.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        I had a search for that thread as well Hal, and also couldn't locate it.
        So is stuff scheduled to auto delete by date? It's bizarre because the 09 one predated the legendary supporters one.....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

So is stuff scheduled to auto delete by date? It's bizarre because the 09 one predated the legendary supporters one.....
          I believe we lost quite a load of posts when we updated to the latest version of the forum.
          Last edited by Fraggy; 21-11-2018, 10:17 PM.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
          X