login and password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login and password

its very hard to login now with that advert strip going right across the login and password box at the top of the page.Yes i know i have managed it by other means but whats the point of the login box if you cant access it

What device are you using, the ad should now move below our logo giving access to the login box.

The other way to login is when you are reading a post or thread, click on "Reply With Quote", login box will open in the centre of the screen or use mobile style.

We are trying to move the login box from the top right.

Click on the Remember Me Box, don't log out when you leave.

It will then log you in automatically when you visit.

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
      its very hard to login now with that advert strip going right across the login and password box at the top of the page.Yes i know i have managed it by other means but whats the point of the login box if you cant access it
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        What device are you using, the ad should now move below our logo giving access to the login box.

The other way to login is when you are reading a post or thread, click on "Reply With Quote", login box will open in the centre of the screen or use mobile style.

We are trying to move the login box from the top right.
        thanks,that worked(obviously...lol)

Comment

Yer cheers MYU much better now.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/usercp.php

Allows you to login.

If you use Internet Explorer, the advert is below the login so you can login.

Comment

This is really crazy. Took me a week to find this thread and to log in.

Comment

Working...
              X